Download Free Architect – HTML and Site Builder v2.2.3
Architect – HTML and Site Builder Free Download 2.2.3 – CodeCanyon | Architect – HTML and Site Builder PHP Script v2.2.3 is a website and HTML builder that is both powerful and simple to use. It can be used in a variety of ways, including as a personal builder, SaaS application, and integration into existing projects.
You can see a demo of the admin area by logging in with the username [email protected] and the password admin. Please keep in mind that destructive actions such as deleting and editing are disabled on the demo site.
If you want to test the builder, you should create a new account on the demo site because the default admin account is shared by multiple users.
Architect Builder Requirements
- PHP >= 7.3
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database
Architect – HTML and Site Builder Features
- Easy Installation
- Text Editor
- Live Editing
- Publish and Export Download whole project
- Flexible Elements System
- Advanced Drag & Drop
- Undo Manager
- Editable Landing Page
- SaaS mode
- High Performance
- Dark Mode
- Custom Pages
- Menu Editor
- Appearance Editor
- Ads – Paste ad codes into integrated ad slots
- Roles & Permissions
- Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin panel
- Documentation – Architect comes with in depth documentation
- SEO Editor
- Authentication – Fully featured authentication system with social login
- Disable Registration
- Professional Design
- Multiple Homepages
- Context Menu
- Source Code
Changelog Architect – HTML and Site Builder
2021 August 16 – Version 2.2.3
- It’s now possible to export users as CSV from dashboard and admin area.
- Implemented a fully featured, token based API. It can be used to integrate Architect into existing projects, native apps and more.
- Added Manage API Access Tokens section in account settings page for creating or revoking API access tokens.
- Added functional API docs. They can be accessed at your-site.com/api-docs url, there’s also a link in account settings page.
- Fully rebuilt the way changes are applied in the builder. This will correct a number of longer standing issues, improve undo manager, allow better compatability with more advanced templates and fix a number of other issues.
- Improved builder drag and drop performance and accuracy.
- Added number of new text styling options in inline text editor (double click).
- Updated link editor design, editor a few more options and fixed several related bugs.
- Updated font selector overlay design and added a search bar for searching icons.
- Updated background panel design and added a number of new backgrounds and gradients.
- It’s now possible to show/hide context actions for both context overlays (hover and selected element) from settings dialog.
- Updated spacing panel design and corrected a few visual issues.
- Updated landing page design.
- Updated filtering and search in all data tables in dashboard and admin area.
- Updated project settings dialog. The options are now more clear and it’s possible to change project slug as well as publish destination.
- Compatibility with latest Stripe API version.
- Updated landing page footer design, it now also allows toggling dark mode/language and has an extra social menu.
- Updated shadow panel design and functionality.
- Users can now delete their own account from their account settings page.
- Updated drop placeholder so it does not cause style reflows anymore.
- A more descriptive error message will now be shown if incompatible PHP version is detected.
- Several improvements and fixes to auto save functionality.
- It’s now easier to drag elements into empty columns.
- If custom domain attaching fails a more specific reason will now be shown.
- Move undo/redo buttons to the bottom so they won’t be hidden on smaller screen sizes.
- Fixed an issue where selected element outline would sometimes not update its position based on selected element size changes.
- Corrected an issue with breadcrumbs not reposition element overlay in the builder on hover properly.
- Fixed and issue where some templates would have different styling while in builder and when in production.
- Clicking on a page link while in the builder will no longer open that page in builder.
- Fixed a number of issues with undo manager.
- Arrow up and down will now work correctly while inline editing text in the builder.
- Fixed several issues with element visibility toggling on different breakpoints.
- Fixed an issue where project might look different in the builder and in preview.
- Deleting user from admin area will now correctly remove all resources attached to them.
- Disable free plan selection on upgrade plan page.
- Fixed a few issues with favicon generation.
- Registering from pricing page will now correctly redirect user to payment page after registration.
- Server IP will now be shown properly instead of site url when attaching via A record and not CNAME.
- Fixed an issue where renaming node would sometimes not preserve its attributes.
- Categories assigned to custom elements will now be created automatically, if they don’t already exist.
- Element settings (heading type, icon size etc.) will now be undoable via undo manager.
- Urls for nonexistant user site pages will now correctly show 404 page instead of index page.
- Only columns can now be dragged into rows.
- Fixed an issue where user might get logged out sometimes if they don’t have custom domain permission.
- Fixed a few issues with reordering in layout panel.
- A number of other smaller fixes.